When you start prioritising your health and wellbeing you start to build your self-belief, self-worth and confidence and ultimately get in control of your life.
The value you have for yourself and the control you get ripples out into so many parts of your life and leads you to realise that success is about the way you feel, not what you have and want to still achieve.
Knowing what you need in order to feel this happiness and success is key to building the right wellness toolbox for you.
- Understand how your health is connected to the way you feel, and that the way you feel can directly impact how healthy you are - both physically and mentally
- Know why your health matters and why being proactive about taking care of yourself will lead to living a happy life
- The difference between lifespan versus healthspan
- The power of habits
- Clarity on your current wellbeing, self-worth and happiness
- The foundations for strong health
- Building a curated wellness toolkit
- Taking steps to build new habits
Nicola works with corporate teams to unwrap what health really means to support them in building sustainable healthy habits to know their self-worth and thrive in and out of the workplace. She specialises in women’s health and menopause using her core framework of mindset, movement, nutrition, sleep and stress. Offering workshops and programmes for individuals and groups alongside keynote talks and strategy services to meet your specific business needs. This supports you in embedding a culture of wellness into the soul of the organisational to reduce absenteeism, eradicate presenteeism, increase staff retention and maximise individual contribution and growth.